Software Engineer II
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Time to Fill:
· Assists in specified portions of overall evaluations pertaining to software.
· Studies engineering texts, manufacturer’s publications, and other technical material to obtain information on materials, components, subsystems, and other pertinent data to be used in the materials evaluation and analysis of systems.
· Personally attend meetings and test events when requested.
· Reviews data collected for completeness, accuracy and validity.
· Performs necessary calculations, prepares charts and graphs to present information, and prepares sections of reports.
· Provides subject matter expertise to evaluators in the development of evaluation measures and analysis of data.
· CONUS and overseas travel required
· Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering specialization or related discipline.
· Five years applicable experience.
· Clearance Requirement: US Citizen with existing Department of Defense security clearance and the ability to maintain that clearance