Network Engineer II
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Time to Fill:
· Assist in the tests and evaluations of performance of network components by laboratory and field tests to ensure the adequacy of the components for use in solving existing problems.
· Coordinate with others to assure all safety, security, environmental and community concerns are adequately addressed.
· Analyze program documents to assist in identification of evaluation issues, make recommendations to documents, and propose evaluation strategies and methodology.
· Monitor on-site testing and assist with data reduction, analysis and authentication.
· Develop and manage automated and manual test and evaluation database as directed.
· Develop analysis to include tables, charts, graphs, briefings and reports.
· CONUS and overseas travel required
· Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in network engineering specialization or related discipline.
· Five years applicable experience.
· Clearance Requirement: US Citizen with existing Department of Defense security clearance and the ability to maintain that clearance